Livestock & Animal Cooling Systems
Keeping your horse or livestock cool and comfortable during the summer is absolutely vital. When high ambient temperatures and humidity combine, body heat may accumulate faster than your horse can get rid of it. The fact is, horses are better at keeping themselves warm than cooling themselves off. You can help your horse or livestock keep cool by using Advanced Misting System' cooling system.
Get Advanced Misting Systems' cooling system and you'll be a member of our fan club too.
Mist makes it better...
See Walls Mounted Misting Fans & Misting Systems: Advanced Misting Systems' Cooling System uses atomized water droplets to "Flash Cool" the hot, stale air in your barn or run-in shed. It doesn't just move the hot air around, it cools and conditions it. This can help your animals avoid heat-related threats like hypothermia, muscle tremors or weakness.
How Does Heat Negatively Effect Animals? Click Here
Features of Advanced Misting Systems' System includes:
- High pressure stainless steel misting ring with replaceable atomizing nozzles.
- State of the art aerodynamic shroud design.
- Vane tube-axial oscillating fan capable of 4 different pin adjustments for specific cooling needs.
- Filtration system and a water conditioning module which resists buildup of scale and lime deposits.
- Uses common 120V electric circuit and comes with standard heavy duty power cord.
- Also available in 240V.
- Uses standard garden hose water connection for easy hook up to a mist fan
- Oversized pneumatic wheels for easy transport over uneven terrain.
- Comes with a high quality stainless steel finish.
Showing all 9 results