Get cooler faster with our low, mid & high pressure mist pump selection. Try our direct drive and quiet pulley drive options in variable speeds.
Eventually, anyone who owns a misting fan or system will need to invest in a new pump. Improve your outdoor cooling system's performance with our great line of low, mid and high-pressure misting pumps in various drives, speeds and PSI options.
You always have the choice to upgrade your current fogging system pump. Direct drive misting pumps provide superior, high output mist for continuous odor and dust control in large areas. Our quiet pulley belt units are best for smaller spaces with a need for medium to light mist output and pest control.
All our fogging system pump units have UL recognized components, including a safety switch for automatic power-down when water supply is low. Both unit types also have thermal and short circuit protection to prevent from overloading your home or business' breaker circuit.
Area dimensions are key when choosing the best low or high-pressure misting system pump. Look for units compatible with your current system or fan and nozzle capacity. Check for electrical compatibility too, especially for our high-pressure horsepower motors. Many of our misting system pumps are available in three phases with a relay and dual filter to prolong the life of the unit.
Find all the parts and accessories you need at Advanced Misting Systems to maintain and prolong the life of your misting fan or line system. Our secure online checkout makes it completely easy for you to select, buy, and install your new misting pump.
1000 PSI Direct Drive Open Misting Pump
- From .33 GPM up to 5.0 GPM
- Voltage Options: 120V, 230V 1 Phase, 230V 3 Phase, 460V 3 Phase
- Handles from 15 to 135+ nozzles.
1000 PSI Direct Drive Enclosed Misting Pump
- From .33 GPM up to 2.1 GPM
- Voltage Options: 120V or 230V
- Handles from 15 to 90 nozzles.
1000 PSI Direct Drive Enclosed Misting Pump (Heavy Duty, 230V)
- From 2.1 GPM up to 2.9 GPM
- Voltage Options: 230V 1 Phase or 3 Phase
- Handles from 50 to 150 nozzles.
1000 PSI Pulley Driven Enclosed Misting Pump
- From .5 GPM up to 2.0 GPM
- Voltage Options: 120V
- Handles from 45 to 100 nozzles.
1000 PSI Variable Speed VFD Misting Pump
- From 1.0 GPM up to 3.0 GPM
- Voltage Options: 230V 1 Phase
- Handles from 45 to 135 nozzles.
1000 PSI Large Capacity Pulley Pump (3 Phase)
- From 6.0 GPM up to 10.0 GPM
- Voltage Options: 230V or 460V 3 Phase
300 PSI Misting Pump
- 300 PSI Misting Pump
- Voltage Options: 120V
- Handles from 10 to 50 nozzles.
150 PSI Misting Pump
- Low Pressure 150 PSI Misting Pump
- Voltage Options: 110V
- 0.5 GPM
150 PSI Booster Pump 12V DC (optional 24 VAC with 120V transformer)
- Adjustable pressure boost between 40-120 PSI
- Voltage Options: 12V DC optional 24 VAC with 120V Transformer
Showing all 11 results